Florida Chapter NetworkDedicated to the protection and enjoyment of Florida's ocean, waves and beaches More Details
The Surfrider Foundation – Palm Beach County Chapter recently partnered with Nomad Surf Shop and Morgan Stanley to celebrate Int’l Surfing Day at Saltwater Brewery in Delray Beach.
Saltwater Brewery made a special batch using Sea Grape wood to create 6 kegs of “Surfrider Session Ale.” Pints sold for $5 and all the money was donated to the Chapter. Nomad Surf Shop donated a surfboard that was hand painted by Saltwater Brewery’s Peter Agardy and raffled off along with other items including concert tickets and local photography prints. The raffle tickets were sold for $1 each and raised approximately $1500 during the 3 hour party.
– ARTIKaL Sound System will be playing on the outside patio!
– 6’6 Nomad surfboard hand-painted by Peter Agardy being raffled off! PRICELESS
– Saltwater Brewery’s one time release of Seagrape wood aged “Surfrider Seesion Ale!”
– Everyone in attendance at 8pm receives a free Surfrider Session Ale for a toast
– And a long list of other raffles listed below…
AEG Live hooked us up with a pair of tickets to each of the following concerts coming to the Sunset Cove Amphitheater:
– 311 w/ Special Guest The Expendables on July 26th
– Soulshine Tour w/ Michael Franti & Spearhead, Soja, Brett Dennen & Trevor Hall on July 29th
– Slightly Stoopid , Stephen Marley and G-Love & Special Sauce on August 16th
Congratulations on a great event, Palm Beach County Chapter! For pics and additional info, click here!